The TV Marketplace Business Opportunity (See Below)

White farm murders South Africa | Foreign Correspondent

Business Opportunity

The Marketvplace™ is changing the way we shop. (C2M), Consumer to Manufacturer' but we will get to that. Let us focus on the intrinsic Marketvplace. We endeavour to empower consumers & subscribers. With the help of 'economies of scale' thus (C2M) 'Consumer to Manufacturer' It does not take a genius to realize that the average subscriber has a limit to the number of channels they can be subscribed. Besides the added costs, we eliminate the risk and by using one 'PIN' the entire system becomes more secure. While we do not require any independent login just by using your Google or Microsoft account should suffice.

That is why we would like to begin by offering a number of quality channels; both new (independents), and the 'quality' channels free equity. Making at least 25 currently free channels owners of the Marketvplace. Overnight from a YouTube channel to equal equity shareholders in the TV Marketplace. The Marketvplace will be incorporated 'off-shore' and in time subject to your instruction as shareholders begin to add the video and live TV of news, business and lifestyle content, The third phase will see the introduction of the leading streaming platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO & Starz.

This will enable our subscribers by way of social media and P2P advertising to influence millions of new viewers, attracted by the discounted C2M method of bundling channels; making it much more affordable to gain access to multiple streaming services We have already gotten a number of willing channels interested in providing their content. Those channels already charging some type of subscription would obviously receive a pro-rata share of equity. The shares will be similar to that of any other company; without taking any risk. Important: Incorporating will limit the amount of shares and insure decentralization. No individual or group will be able to gain a controlling share.

The 1st 25 quality channels to join us will each receive an equal share of 90% (equity) in the Marketvplace. The remaining 10% of equity is available for software developers, interested in assisting the content providers in setting up the platform. This may include software development and applications etc.

Applications will be available via our App. Coming Soon.

It has been said that a picture is worth a thousand words. At 30 images per second, less than two hours of video would be worth more than all the words in the English language.

GW Documentaries

Featured video

Use this App. to add channels to the Marketvplace

Not seeing anything above? Reauthenticate

Timeline - World History Documentaries

2.56M subscribers

Since Mount Vesuvius erupted in 79 AD, burying the city of Pompeii, it has been frozen in time. But now, more secrets behind the ancient Roman city are being revealed with the help of new technologies in Science Channel’s Lost World Of Pompeii Pompeii is a delicately conserved attraction that is under constant threat from the wears and tear of extensive tourism, the specter of landslides and the possibility of another devastating eruption from Mount Vesuvius.

📺 It's like the 'TV' Marketvplace (C2M) for history... Sign up to History Hit, the world's best history documentary service, at a huge discount using the code 'TIMELINE' ​



Content licensed by TwoFour Rights to Little Dot Studios. Any queries, please contact us at: owned-enquiries@littledotstudios.com

Consumer Discount Services

"Selling Your Personal Details" Most of us perceive it to mean our details are safe. Amazon Prime charging $5,99 just for the luxury of being able to login. Then we must pay almost R 1000.00 for one series excluding data costs. Plus they sell out private details over and over and over again.

Subscribers Get Access to Netflix, Showmax HBO. Fortune TV. Live Business & Documentaries TV Channels. Streaming Content List Your Visual Content HBO News & History TV Series & TV Channels

Content Producers, Stop Giving Your Content Away! Become Film Makers. (Funds will be available) via our subscribers. Subscribers become Angel Investors & be part of the Magic. All we ask is you invest $3.00 per month and choose the show you want produced.

It has been said that a picture is worth a thousand words. At 30 images per second, less than two hours of video would be worth more than all the words in the English language.

Most sites make claims related to the use of your details and content. That is untrue. There are no exceptions.

Legal: Trademark & Copyright.

All names, terms and marks including but not limited to: ‘Mvrketplace’ ‘Marketvplace’ ‘MTVPIN’ ‘MKTVP’ ‘DSTV360’ ‘MKTPIN’ ‘MKTVPIN’ ‘MKTVPVN’ ‘MKTV360’ have been wipo protected. All countries that are not affiliated with wipo, including South Africa, Aus, CN, CA, USA& the entire EU. filed for protection in sections 35, 41 & 42 See: NICE CLASSIFICATION 10TH EDITION